UCCE Sonoma County
University of California
UCCE Sonoma County

Disaster Resources: Homeowners to Rangelands

This page will develop over the next few weeks. 

Fire map active GIS map


Please share


Fire by Lisa Leo

University of California Cooperative Extension, Sonoma County
133 Aviation Blvd Suite 109, Santa Rosa, CA 95403  Phone: 707.565.2621  Fax: 707.565.2623
Office Hours:  M-F, 8am-Noon & 1pm-4pm

Like us on Facebook: UCCE Sonoma                        Follow us on Twitter @UCCESonoma 

Webmaster Email: klgiov@ucanr.edu