Disaster Recovery Resources
Kincade Fire - Oct 2019
If you have experienced agricultural and/or forestry losses, please contact our office, we can help you assess the losses and get you connected with funding sources and practices to implement before rains start.
- Livestock, pastures, watershed: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vineyards: email@example.com
- Forestry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Recovery Guide from the EDB.
For any agricultural losses - TAKE PHOTOS and keep receipts and a diary of any repairs. Contact the following:
Agricultural losses - contact both:
SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to California Businesses and Residents Affected by the Kincade Fire.
Disaster Loan Outreach Center
Mondays - Fridays, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m
Applicants may also call SBA's Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com
County, State & Federal Resources
- Sonoma County Emergency & Prep Info
CAL OES Recovery Resources: