The 4-H Open House & ChickenQue is a great way for clubs to earn rebates for their participation in all of the ChickenQue activities. From cakes to informational booths, see how you can earn money for your club!
Chickenque T-Shirt Drawing Contest 2020 Theme: “There’s no place like 4-H”
ChickenQue Poster Design Contest 2020 Theme: "There's no place like 4-H"
ChickenQue Rep Meetings:
- January 23, 6:30pm at the YAL Center
- February 27, 6:30pm at the YAL Center
- March 26, 6:30pm at the YAL Center
- April 23, 6:30pm at the YAL Center
The 4-H Open House and Chicken BBQ is part of the 4-H experience for every 4-H family, past and present. Generations of volunteers have given tireless hours to maintain the essence of this historic event. For some 59 years our county has come together on the first Sunday of May to raise funds that support the 4-H youth, events and clubs within our county while showcasing the wide variety of activities available through 4-H.
Participation Incentive: $100 payable to your club!
2020 4-H ChickenQue Incentives Guidelines
CHICKENQUE COMMITTEE CONTACT INFO
- Ron Breeden, ChickenQue Committee Chair, email@example.com
- Leah Maus, ChickenQue Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org