Viticulture Publications & Grape Day Presentations
Monitoring Insects with Sticky Traps
- Retail Sources for Yellow Sticky Traps, August 2019
- Retail Sources for Red Delta Traps and Lures for Vine Mealybug and European Grapevine Moth, August 2019
Vine Decline and Disorders
- Pinot Leaf Curl, August 2015
- Not All Shrivels Are Created Equal - Baskhar Bondada, 2014
- A Comparative Guide to Late-Season Cluster Disorders, August 2004
- Proceedings of the Syrah Vine Health Symposium; UC Davis, 6 November 2007.
- Treehopper Identification, Feb 2019
- Diagnostic Tests for Xylella fastidiosa, 2010
- Selected Plant and Soil Laboratories of Northern and Central CA, 2019
This comprehensive update to the classic includes several new invasive species that are now major pests. More than 70 experts have consolidated the latest scientific studies and research into one handy reference.
Information about managing pests, including University of California's official guidelines for monitoring pests and using pesticides and nonpesticide alternatives for managing insect, mite, nematode, weed, and disease pests.