Where to get Local Food/Ag Products
- CSAs (Community Supported Agriculture) Accepting Sign-ups
- Local Delivery & Drop-Points
- Online Orders
- Take-out & On-Site Sales
FEED Sonoma FEED.bin box delivery program
*** FAQ for Ag Operations ***
Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act includes grants and emergency loans for small businesses to help them stay solvent. Guide to learn more about how you can take advantage of those provisions.
Hello Alice COVID-19 Business Resource Center is offering small business owners and entrepreneurs help and emergency funding. Apply for Emergency Grant and get help with accessing other funding and assistance.
The Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans to CA small businesses suffering substantial economic injury. Apply here.
Agricultural Worksite Checklist to keep employees and the work site safe. By UC Davis Western Center for Agricultural Health & Safety
CSA and Online Sales Resources for Farmers, from the Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF), including General Resources, COVID-19 Resources, CSA and Direct Online Sales Tips, CSA and online sales software.
Meat Processors resources for online sales and more by Niche Meat Processor Assistance Network.
Strategic Considerations: Coronavirus Social Media Content from Visit California - Best practices from Visit California for developing content during COVID-19
On- and Off-Farm Food Safety
- Safe Handling Practices for Fresh Produce during COVID-19, a presentation by Jennifer Sowerwine, UC Cooperative Extension Specialist
- UC Food Safety: COVID-19 Resources
- Cornell Institute for Food Safety: Food Industry Resources
- North Carolina State Extension: COVID-19 Food Safety Resources
- Oregon State University, Western Regional Center to Enhance Food Safety: COVID-19 Resources
- On-Farm COVID-19 Food Safety Info & FAQS by CAFF, March 2019
- Meat handling by American Association of Meat Processors
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) General FAQs
- Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Questions & Answers
- Guidance for Industry: Temporary Policy Regarding Preventive Controls and FSVP Food Supplier Verification Onsite Audit Requirements During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- FDA COVID-19 Information
US Department of Labor
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) will provide American businesses with fewer than 500 employees funds to provide employees with paid leave, either for the employee’s own health needs or to care for family members. It also requires certain employers to provide employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to the coronavirus. Posting the Act with other workplace notices is required.
EDD - CA Employment Development Department
If you are self-employed and unable to work or have had your hours reduced due to COVID-19, you may be eligible for Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits. Visit EDD's Coronoavirus page and EDD FAQ's page.
If your employer has reduced your hours or shut down operations due to COVID-19, you can file an Unemployment Insurance (UI) claim.
Volunteer/Aid the Community
If you can volunteer to help meet our community’s need, check out the Sonoma County Food Recovery Coalition’s web page.