- Understanding Working Rangelands - series of educational fact sheets designed to educate park visitors about the importance of working landscapes.
- Niche Beef Production - learn how to reach developing markets for antibiotic-free, grassfed, or other animal-care-specific meats. Is it worth the cost—to you or to consumers? This publication can help you find the path that's right for you.
- Development of Vegetation and Aquatic Habitat in Restored Riparian Sites of CA North Coast Rangelands
- Pinkeye - Maximizing your Chances to Minimize the Effects of this Frustrating Disease
- California Rangeland Watershed Laboratory - current rangeland projects. See their Drought management strategies and tips.
- Livestock, Range and Natural Resources - research based information about livestock and range management and improvement.
- California Rangelands - annual rangeland forage loss and estimating the cost of replacing forage losses on California rangeland.
- Central Sierra Livestock & Range Management
- Contra Costa Livestock & Range Management
- Dispatch Distaff A nuts and bolts meeting on what works to control distaff and how to be prepared to take action this growing season on your ranch.
- Rangeland & Irrigated Pasture Information - Rangeland Watershed Program collection of publications.
- California Rangeland Conservation Coalition - they publish monthly e-updates packed with events and information about California Rangelands, and they host the Annual CRCC Summit & Science Symposium.
- Economic feasibility study of developing a meat processing operation in Mendocino County
- From Convenience to Commitment: Securing the Long-Term Viability of Local Meat and Poultry Processing
- North American Meat Association's Meat Experts - get answers meat regulation related questions.
- Tapping into the Organic Meat Market, USDA FSIS Small Plant News 2013