Updated September 7, 2021
Sonoma County 4-H club & project groups may hold indoor and outdoor in-person meetings.
Before any in-person meetings take place, all volunteers must complete the Covid-19 Basic Safety Standards Acknowledgment for Adult Volunteers: ucanr.edu/covidtrain
- 4-H Safety Checklist for In-Person Meetings
- COVID-19 Safety Protocol Checklist For 4-H Adult Volunteer
- ANR Symptom Survey for Meeting Participants
- Understanding COVID 19 Symptoms
- Universal Face Coverings Required for All Meetings
- In-Person Meeting Safety Guidelines Poster
- Daily Attendance Log for In-Person Meetings
Beginning July 1, 2021, the University of California 4-H Youth Development has relaxed some of the guidelines for in-person 4-H activities in accordance with the State of California and the University of California. The limited resumption of in-person activities will ensure the 4-H program continues to provide safe learning environments to protect youth and adults, while at the same time allowing for increased engagement and opportunities to build relationships and engage our communities.
Visit the California 4-H website for updated guidelines and resources