Skip to Content
University of California
UCCE Sonoma County
UCCE 4-H Team
Dr Steven M. Worker
4-H Youth Development Advisor serving Marin, Sonoma, and Napa
- Academic leadership for the 4-H program in Sonoma, Marin, Napa counties.
- Grow new 4-H programs and develop curriculum; specific charge from the University to reach Latino youth.
- Conduct applied research in youth development and informal science education.
- 4-H liaison to National and State 4-H Offices, youth organizations, and the community.
Ms Judy Ludovise
4-H Youth Development Program Representative
- Leadership and oversight for Sonoma 4-H Community Clubs and 4-H Camp. Work collaboratively with the 4-H community.
- Provide direction and guidance to the County 4-H Clubs Council Executive Committee.
- Provide oversight for countywide 4-H activities and events.
- Coordinate 4-H volunteer leader training and background checks.
Mr Diego A. Mariscal
UC 4-H Outreach Coordinator
- Leadership and oversight for Sonoma 4-H Afterschool Clubs and summer 4-H day camps.
- Promote 4-H in Sonoma with community, school, and non-profit organizations.
- Increase Latino youth membership in 4-H in partnership with the UC 4-H Latino Initiative seven-county pilot project.
- Develop bilingual literature and training modules for 4-H volunteers and new members.
4-H Administrative Aide and UCCE Outreach Coordinator
- Administrative support for all programs housed within the UC Cooperative Extension.
- Maintain 4-H records and coordinate required paperwork for 4-H clubs and programs.
- Develop bilingual outreach materials for delivery to the public.
- Track UCCE safety plans, audits, and training requirements and ensures that plans and inspections are completed and up-to-date.
Webmaster Email: email@example.com