Hero Image



Ask the experts about tree health, get answers, and contribute to the public database of California tree problems by visiting UC Berkeley's Tree FAQs - Tree Health Answers & Questions


Contact the SOD Specialist Master Gardeners:
- call the information desk and ask to speak to a SOD Specialist at (707) 565-2608
- email your question with the term SOD in the Subject line to mgsonoma@ucdavis.edu
- Learn more about these knowledgeable and dedicated volunteers on their website

Contact the UCCE Sonoma SOD Coordinator Kerry Wininger at kwininger@ucanr.edu