Updated January 20, 2022
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic surge, the UC 4-H Youth Development Program is issuing a mandatory cancellation of all in-door face to face gatherings beginning immediately, January 19, 2022, until further notice. All 4-H gatherings must revert to out-doors and social distancing of 6-feet, or to on-line platforms.
Visit the California 4-H website for updated guidelines and resources.
Before any in-person meetings take place, all volunteers must complete the Covid-19 Basic Safety Standards Acknowledgment for Adult Volunteers:ucanr.edu/covidtrain
- 4-H Safety Checklist for In-Person Meetings
- COVID-19 Safety Protocol Checklist For 4-H Adult Volunteer
- ANR Symptom Survey for Meeting Participants
- Understanding COVID 19 Symptoms
- Universal Face Coverings Required for All Meetings
- In-Person Meeting Safety Guidelines Poster
- Daily Attendance Log for In-Person Meetings