California 4-H Computer Science Pathway Coordinator
Date Posted: March 12, 2019
Closing Date: June 3, 2019
Job Description: Download
The University of California’s division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (UC ANR) seeks an academic coordinator to manage the development, implementation, and evaluation of computer science education in four geographic regions in California.
Position requirements include:
- A minimum of a master's degree; other advanced degrees are encouraged in education, youth or human development, computer science or related field.
- Successful project management experience.
- Experience teaching diverse learners, specifically English Language Learners.
- Experience with instructional design and proven ability to design and align curriculum and assessment materials with Next Generation Science Standards.
- Experience with Scratch.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to four (4) geographic regions to collaborate and coordinate with 4-H advisors, locally, regionally and, occasionally, nationally to partner sites and conferences.
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Beginning salary will be in the Academic Coordinator I title, and commensurate with applicable experience and professional qualifications. Salary table is accessible at this web location: https://ucanr.edu/sites/anrstaff/files/285845.pdf
Download the full position vacancy announcement with application instructions from the above "Job Description" link, contact Karen Ellsworth at ANRacademicsearch@ucanr.edu or call (530) 750-1284 and refer to position listing AP#19-00. Access the required Academic Application form at https://ucanr.edu/sites/anrstaff/files/299594.pdf. Submit Cover Letter, Academic Application form, Curriculum Vitae, Statement of Contributions to Diversity, and Transcripts for full consideration no later than Monday, June 3, 2019.
Access the full Position Vacancy Announcement for complete application instructions.