4-H Youth Enrollment Steps
- Contact your Local Club to connect with your community club leader.
- Download the "Welcome to 4-H Packet" to learn about 4-H (coming soon!).
- Download the medical release and liability forms from our Forms Page.
- Use these Enrollment Instructions to enroll online at the 4-H Online website.
- Turn in your medical release and liability forms and fees to your club leader.
- Start participating in club meetings, projects, and events!
4-H Projects per club
Still don't know which club to join? Choose based on projects.
Check out our project sheet. Find your interest and join the club!
We are here for you!
Contact our administrative coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call the Sonoma County 4-H Office at 707-565-2681