Clover Day 2017
2017 North Bay 4-H Clover Day
9:00am – 4:00pm
Hosted in Sonoma County - 4-H Center, 6445 Commerce Blvd, Rohnert Park, CA
For 4-H volunteers in Sonoma, Marin, and Napa counties
- Registration is due by Monday, February 13, 2017
- Registration limited to 50 from Sonoma, 20 from Marin, and 35 from Napa.
Background: For over a hundred years, the 4-H program has relied on 4-H volunteer leaders to bring knowledge, experience, and passion in their work with youth. 4-H volunteer leaders need many skills and abilities organizing programs and working with youth. To keep 4-H the premier organization it has remained, we must provide training and development opportunities for 4-H volunteer leaders to MEET fellow leaders, SHARE ideas and strategies, and LEARN from one another.
Clover Day: A new one-day volunteer development event for 4-H volunteer leaders in Sonoma, Marin, and Napa counties. The focus is to support skill and relationship building between fellow 4-H volunteer leaders for both project-specific areas as well as other 4-H topics to help improve youth engagement and learning.
LEARN new ideas, strategies, and tips to make your 4-H activities more engaging.
- Motivating and engaging children (basics of youth development)
- Leading effective projects (experiential hands-on learning)
- PANEL: Efficient and fun 4-H Clubs
- Marketing, visibility, and recruitment
- See: http://www.templegrandin.com/.
- Watch "The world needs all kinds of minds"
- Watch a 4-H member give an informative prepared speech about Temple.
PM Project Roundtables
MEET other project leaders to SHARE ideas and LEARN from each other.
- Camping, Outdoor Adventure, and Environmental Stewardship
- Citizenship, Community Pride, & Service
- Food, Nutrition, & Health
- Leadership Development
- Animal Science (focus on bio-security and animal welfare with species break-outs)
Event Sponsored by:
Sonoma County 4-H Council, Napa County 4-H Clubs Council, and Marin County 4-H Council
Steven Worker, PhD
4-H Youth Development Advisor serving Marin, Sonoma, and Napa counties
University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Cooperative Extension
Marin: (415) 473-4207 | Sonoma: (707) 565-2621 | Napa: (707) 253-4221
Enter 1 Person Per Form
Registration is due by February 8, 2017
Clover Day registration is closed!
To be added to the wait list, please contact Steven Worker at email@example.com.