4-H Youth Development
- About 4-H
- Contact Us
- 4-H Clubs
- 4-H News
4-H Events and Activities
- 4-H Summer Camp
- C.A.L. Conference
- 4-H ChickenQue
- Fashion Revue
- Presentation Day
- March Hare
- 4-H/FFA Livestock Judging Contest
- Achievement Night
- Committee Descriptions
- State 4-H Calendar
- Day Camps
- Grow 4-H
- 4-H Projects
- 4-H En Español
- 4-H Outreach
- Forms & Record Books
- For Youth
- For Parents
- For NEW 4-H Volunteers
- For Project Leaders
- For Club Leaders
- Youth Enrollment
How it Works:
Each family is asked to donate one two-layer cake OR a 9-inch pie to the open house event. Please, no refrigerated desserts!
• Please label all items as to the type of ingredients and place on a disposable
plate. Non-disposable plates will not be returned.
• These are some fan favorites; German Chocolate, Carrot Cake, Angel Food.
• Desserts can be dropped off SUNDAY ONLY. You may drop the cake at the
drive thru or at the cake booth from 8AM – 11AM. NO CREDIT WILL BE
GIVEN FOR ITEMS DELIVERED AFTER 11AM. We encourage clubs to
“carpool” with cakes: Have one family deliver more than one cake to the
drive thru on SUNDAY MORNING. Drive on access may not be available.
• Desserts must be signed in, under your club name, in the binders
How Does My Club Earn Money?
For your club to get credit, the dessert you bring must be a two-layer cake OR a 9-
inch pie. No refrigerated desserts, please. Your club incentive will be based on
club family enrollment count as of February 1, 2017. Please see the rebate flyer
for more information. Questions? Contact your club Chickenque Rep.