- About Us
- 4-H Youth Development
- Ag Ombudsman Fact Sheets
- Community Food Systems & Food Waste Reduction
- Dairy (UCCE Marin)
- Disaster Resources
- Healthy Living
- Horticulture (UCCE Marin)
- Integrated Pest Management
- Livestock and Range Management
- Master Gardeners
- New to Sonoma County Ag?
- Produce Safety after Urban Wildfire
- Specialty Crops
- Sonoma County Food Recovery Coalition
- Sudden Oak Death
- Urban Agriculture (UC ANR)
- Watershed Management
- Hilgardia website
Firewise Landscape-What Can You Do Now? - Harvest for the Hungry- Santa Rosa
Date: June 8, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Contact: Info desk: 707-565-2608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: UC Master Gardener Program of Sonoma County
Location: Harvest for the Hungry Garden
Firewise Landscape-What Can You Do Now?
Speaker: Dennis Przybycien
June 8th, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Harvest for the Hungry Garden, 1717 Yulupa Avenue, Santa Rosa (behind the Methodist church; cross street: Hoen).
Free. Registration is NOT required.