- About Us
- Disaster Resources
- 4-H Youth Development
- Ag Ombudsman Fact Sheets
- Community Food Systems & Food Waste Reduction
- Dairy (UCCE Marin)
- Healthy Living
- Horticulture (UCCE Marin)
- Integrated Pest Management
- Livestock and Range Management
- Master Gardeners
- New to Sonoma County Ag?
- Produce Safety after Urban Wildfire
- Specialty Crops
- Sonoma County Food Recovery Coalition
- Sudden Oak Death
- Urban Agriculture (UC ANR)
- Watershed Management
- Hilgardia website
Composting and Vermicomposting - Santa Rosa Water Dept
Date: April 9, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Contact: Jennifer Roberts
Sponsor: UC Master Gardener Program of Sonoma County
Location: Santa Rosa Water Department
Composting and Vermicomposting Workshop (English Only)
Learn how to turn yard waste and kitchen scraps into wonderfully rich compost to use as a soil amendment or mulch in your garden.
• Discover the basics of composting and worm composting (vermicomposting).
• Find a composting system that's right for you.