- About Us
- 4-H Youth Development
- Ag Ombudsman Fact Sheets
- Community Food Systems & Food Waste Reduction
- Dairy (UCCE Marin)
- Disaster Resources
- Healthy Living
- Horticulture (UCCE Marin)
- Integrated Pest Management
- Livestock and Range Management
- Master Gardeners
- New to Sonoma County Ag?
- Produce Safety after Urban Wildfire
- Specialty Crops
- Sonoma County Food Recovery Coalition
- Sudden Oak Death
- Urban Agriculture (UC ANR)
- Watershed Management
- Hilgardia website
Posts Tagged: UC Davis Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Breaking news and a well-deserved honor: Insect chemical ecologist Walter Leal, a distinguished professor at the University of California Davis, has just been selected to deliver the Founders' Memorial Award Lecture at the Entomological Society of America (ESA) meeting, to be held Nov....
Walter Leal, UC Davis distinguished professor, has been selected to deliver the ESA Founders' Memorial Award Lecture on Nov. 19 in St. Louis, Mo. (Photo by Kathy Keatley Garvey)
Insect chemical ecologist Thomas Eiser(1929-2011), is widely known as "the father of chemical ecology."