How it Works:
• Each family is asked to donate one decorated two-layer cake OR Angel Food
cake OR a 9-inch pie OR a 9x13 pan of UNCUT “bar type” dessert of your
choice (cookie bars, brownies, rice crispy treats, etc.) to the open house
• PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE REQUESTED DESSERTS. ALL
ITEMS IN 9X13 PANS MUST BE UNCUT. ITEMS THAT ARE NOT
LISTED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND CLUB CREDIT WILL NOT BE
• PLEASE! NO REFRIDGERATED DESSERTS!
• Please label all items as to the type of ingredients and place on a disposable
plate. Non-disposable plates will not be returned.
• These are fan favorites; German Chocolate, Carrot Cake, Angel Food
• Desserts can be dropped off SUNDAY ONLY. You may drop the cake at the
drive thru or at the cake booth from 8AM – 11AM. NO CREDIT WILL BE
GIVEN FOR ITEMS DELIVERED AFTER 11AM. We encourage clubs to
“carpool” with cakes: Have one family deliver more than one cake to the
drive thru on SUNDAY MORNING. Drive on access may not be available.
• Desserts must be signed in, under your club name, in the binders
How Does My Club Earn Money?
Your club incentive will be based on club family enrollment count as of February 1,
2018. Please see the incentive rebate flyer for more information. Questions?
Contact your club Chickenque Rep.