4-H Youth Development
- About 4-H
- 4-H En Español
- Join 4-H (Enrollment)
- Contact Us
- 4-H Clubs
Events and Activities
- Achievement Night (November)
- Presentation Day (February)
- 4-H/FFA Livestock Judging Contest (February)
- Clover Day (March)
- Fashion Revue (April)
- 4-H ChickenQue (May)
- Youth Scholarships (May)
- 4-H Summer Camp (Summer)
- Youth Leadership Opportunities
- Record Books
- For External Partners: Youth Development Resources
2017 Cake Judging Contest Guidelines
- Two layer homemade cakes are required. No cupcakes, pies, brownies or cookies!
- Please label all cakes as to the type of cake and place on a disposable plate. No toothpicks or stabilizers.
- You must submit an entry form by April 14th to the 4-H Office. Phone 565-2681. Fax entry to 565-2623 or scan and email to Jesenia at mailto:cesonoma4H@ucanr.edu
- One cake per person!!!
- These cakes will not count towards your club rebate.
- We will announce winners after judging is complete (1:00PM).
- Drop off at the stage by 11AM. v No late cakes will be accepted.
- ***You must submit an entry form to the 4-H office by April 14th ***