Posters will first be evaluated at March Club Meetings
Each club will bring one poster per age group to the April CCC meeting
Poster Size 14 x 22 minimum, no larger than 28 x 44 (remember it needs to fit in a window or be displayed at a local merchant)
Material Poster board for backing, only. Be Create with any art materials. No real food.
ALL Information to be placed on the FRONT of the poster
- 56th Annual 4-H Chickenque
- 4-H Open House and Chicken BBQ Free Admission
- Call: 565-2681 for meal tickets
- Sunday, May 7, 2017 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- $10.00 per ticket/plate Sonoma County Fairgrounds
Rain or Shine
- Come and learn more about 4-H! Public Welcome!
ALL Information to be placed on the BACK of the poster
- Age, as of January 1 of the current year
- Posters are judged on accuracy of the poster, SIZE, SPELLING, and INFORMATION.
- Missing information will result in disqualification at the county level.
Originality, neatness and legibility count!
2016 Poster Contest Winners
1st Kayla Ficco Forestville
2nd Trinity Stockton Sonoma Valley
3rd Michelle Kales Healdsburg(Poster Shown)
1st Allison Grande Warm springs
2nd Ben Forney Liberty
3rd Matt Forney Liberty
1st Amy Rodgers Lytton Springs
2nd NÖel Clark Canfield