Thank you for your interest in becoming a 4-H youth member. Youth are eligible to participate in
4-H if they meet the following criteria:
- Primary Member: Must be 5 years old on or before December 31, 2020. Primary members cannot enroll in large animal projects. Youth who turn 9 on or after January 1, 2021 must participate as a primary member until the end of the program year.
- Junior, Intermediate and Senior Members: Must be 9 years old on or before December 31, 2020. Youth may join as long as they are not 19 years old on or before June 30, 2021. Youth who are already a 4-H member may continue capstone activities through December 31, 2021 of the year they turn 19 years old.
4-H Youth Member Enrollment Process
Youth Member Enrollment Process 2020-2021
1. Find a local 4-H Club at http://ucanr.edu/sonoma4h
Contact the 4-H Club Leader or visit during a 4-H Club meeting
2. Submit 4-H youth member enrollment online at https://ca.4honline.com.
a. New Member: Create a family profile, create a new youth enrollment, enter all information, and submit. 4hOnline status will show as pending.
b. Returning Member: Do not create a new duplicate account!
Login to your family profile and click “Enroll for 2020-2021.” Enter all required information and submit. 4hOnline status will show as pending. To obtain a password, click on “I forgot my password” and then check your family email address for the temporary password.
3. Submit $63 payment to 4-H Club Leader or Volunteer Enrollment Coordinator.
4. The application is reviewed by the 4-H Club Leader and the County 4-H Office. When approved, notification of your 4-H youth enrollment will be sent from 4hOnline.
4-H Projects per club
Still don't know which club to join? Choose based on projects.
Check out our project sheet. Find your interest and join the club!
We are here for you!
Contact our administrative coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call the Sonoma County 4-H Office at 707-565-2681