4-H Youth Development
- About 4-H
- 4-H News
- 4-H Events and Activities
- 4-H Projects
- 4-H En Español
- 4-H Outreach
- Forms & Record Books
- For Youth
- For Parents
- For 4-H Volunteers
- For Project Leaders
- For Club Leaders
- Youth Enrollment
- Teen Mental Health
- Contact Us
Sign up for the Sonoma County 4-H Blog and get weekly updates!
Growing Youth who THRIVE
At its core, thriving is about communities where young people feel and know that they are persons of value and worth; that they have something unique to offer the world; and that they have the courage to act on their gifts. (Benson, 2008).
4-H offers opportunities for youth to realize their true and full potential through the Step-It-Up-2-Thrive curriculum. By incorporating the Step-It-Up-To-Thrive process, 4-H will
- Develop youth self-reflection skills.
- Teach a common language for thriving.
- Provide a holistic view of personal development.
- Inspire youth to create visions for their futures.
- Motivate youth to work toward meaningful goals.
You are now able to take the training ONLINE from the comfort of your home!